Foundation Support is a cost effective service to monitor, manage, and maintain the basic operation of your network and servers. We bring the security and expertise of a full-time IT department to your business, without the expense. After an initial onsite review and configuration by our staff, we can help ensure your network is always in good health, ready to support your business needs.
Remote Scheduled Services
Extenia uses remote maintenance software to connect to the client network for monitoring and administration. The following proactive maintenance services are included:
• 24x7 monitoring of server and critical applications
• Review system and application event logs (weekly)
• Review performance logs and alerts (weekly)
• Manage server storage
• Review backup logs
• Review anti-virus logs
• Review UPS monitoring logs
• Administration of user accounts and permissions
• Administration of email users, groups, distribution lists
• Security scan (monthly)
Any areas of concern found though the remote monitoring will be addressed with the client, providing the earliest possible resolution of any issues.
Onsite Scheduled Services
Foundation Support can include scheduled visits to conduct physical checks of the network, perform updates that cannot be installed remotely, and confirm that everything is still in order. Onsite support visits may also include the following services:
• Perform backup rotation and off site storage (semi-monthly)
• Perform any needed maintenance on server hardware
• Review any problems or issues relating to supported equipment and services
• Apply any needed security patches or updates
Remote and Onsite Scheduled services are billed as a flat fee, based on the client environment.
Call us today at 888.757.9327 to learn how Foundation Support can help your business.